Celebrate the holidays with great tasting cocktals with less than half the calories and no fillers. Unlike other brands on the market Bare Organic Mixers are a naturally low-calorie, flavorful, organic and light tasting cocktail mixers that are made with fresh organic fruit juices and agave nectar created by Natalie Susi.
So go ahead. Spice up the holidays and deck the halls with their Spiced Cranberry Pomegranate Margarita cocktail recipe
Bare comes in a variety of mixers such as margarita, lemon drop and pomegranate cranberry cosmo that blend well with nearly any liquor or spirit or can also be enjoyed straight up on the rocks.
- [b]For Margaritas[/b]
- ¼ c Spiced Cranberry Simple Syrup
- ¾ c Bare Mixer’s Pomegranate Cranberry Cosmo
- ¼ c Bare Mixer’s Margarita
- ¾ c Silver Tequila
- ½ c Patron Citronage or Grand Marnier
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Sugared Cranberries
- Green sugar for rimming glasses
- [b]For Spiced Cranberry Simple Syrup[/b]
- 3/4 c water
- 2/3 c agave nectar
- 2 Tbsp whole allspice
- 2 Tbsp whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- One 2″ fresh nob of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 c fresh cranberries, rinsed
- [b]For Simple Syrup[/b]
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and stir over low heat until combined. Raise heat and simmer the mixture for about 5-6 minutes or until the cranberries start to split. Once most have split remove the pan from the heat and cover with a lid. Let sit for 2 hours for the flavors to infuse. After the two hours strain the mixture into a jar using a mesh strainer, pressing the mixture against the strainer to extract all of the flavor. Keep in a resealable container and chill completely until ready to use.
- [b]For Margaritas[/b]
- Dip the rim of the glasses in a shallow bowl of the simple syrup and then immediately into a shallow bowl of green dyed sugar. Let dry completely. Once dry fill the glasses with ice. In a cocktail shaker with ice add 4 Tbsp of the spiced cranberry simple syrup, the tequila, orange liqueur, Bare Mixer’s Pomegranate Cranberry Cosmo and Bare Mixer’s Margarita. Cover and shake well then strain into the 4 glasses. Taste and add more simple syrup if desired. Garnish with cinnamon sticks and sugared cranberry skewers.
If you would like any more information onBare Mixers feel free to contact me or you can visit their website at www.BareMixers.com.