This post brought to you by Texas Pete. All opinions are 100% mine.
My kiddos love Ramen.
They love the heat of Takis and try and outlast the other in a battle of food with heat.
If we go out, the scour the menu for any dish with shrimp.
This recipe from Texas Pete for Sizzling Cha! Ramen and Shrimp seem to be their love of all things combined!
I use Texas Pete Hot Sauce for our chicken wings.
I add a dab in my New England Clam Chowder recipe–it’s my secret ingredient and makes the dish worthy of passing on to my children.
There are so many ways to use Texas Pete and they have a great selection of sauces to kick it up on any dish: wing sauces, Hotter hot sauce, a garlic hot sauce, CHA! by Texas Pete sriracha sauce and a green pepper sauce.
There is no limit to this versatile sauce it works with french fries, pizza, soups, and sandwiches.
Add it to hot dogs.
I like it mixed with maple syrup and poured over chicken and waffles.
The Texas Pete website also uses it in red velvet cake icing–I probably need to try that!
Don’t let my imagination be your limit, visit their site and find Texas Pete Hot Sauce recipes.
It’s a must-have sauce in any kitchen.
Seriously, call it a condiment if you must, but it has SO many more uses.
You can find Texas Pete Hot Sauce at a store near you.
- • Olive oil: 1 Tbsp.
- • Shrimp: large, peeled, deveined: 24
- • Red bell pepper: cored, seeded, julienned: 1
- • Ramen noodles: 2 packages
- • CHA! by Texas Pete®: 3 Tbsp.
- • Water: 2 cups
- Place a medium-sized saucepot on the stove and turn to high heat.
- Once heated, add the olive oil followed by the shrimp and red bell pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until the shrimp are half-way cooked, then add the ramen seasoning to the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute more then add the 2 cups of water along with the ramen noodles and put a tight fitting lid on the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles are tender and the shrimp are fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and add the CHA! by Texas Pete®.
- Serve the shrimp and noodles in a large bowl with all of the spicy CHA! broth.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 959Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 227mgSodium: 2722mgCarbohydrates: 111gFiber: 6gSugar: 7gProtein: 48g
The Nutritional Information may not be accurate.