My kiddos LOVE chicken wings. I can’t say I blame them. This is an easy recipe that ends in with delicious results. Eat them plain or toss them in your favorite sauce. Either way it’s good eatin’!
Baked Chicken Wings Recipe Ingredients:
- 5 pounds chicken wings (I just buy the drumettes)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Baked Chicken Wings Recipe Directions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Set a wire rack inside each of 2 large rimmed baking sheets. You can also just place them on a foil covered cookie sheet with a catch pan underneath as they will drip!
- Mix Olive Oil with Salt and Pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss in chicken wings and coat.
- Divide wings between prepared racks and spread out in a single layer; or place in a single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake wings until cooked through and skin is crispy, 45–50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and toss in favorite sauce or eat plain!