Introducing the Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken: A Flavorful Delight for Your Taste Buds!
Are you craving a gourmet meal that’s both delicious and easy to prepare? Look no further than our Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken! This mouthwatering dish is sure to impress your family and friends with its rich flavors and creamy texture.
Imagine tender chicken breasts cooked to perfection in the Instant Pot, infused with the aromatic blend of Tuscan herbs and spices. As the savory aromas fill your kitchen, you’ll be transported to the picturesque hills of Tuscany.
But that’s not all! Our creamy Tuscan sauce takes this dish to the next level. Made with a luscious combination of heavy cream, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and Parmesan cheese, it creates a velvety coating that will leave you wanting more.
The best part? Our Instant Pot makes cooking this gourmet meal a breeze. With its smart cooking technology, you can achieve tender, flavorful results in a fraction of the time. Simply set it and forget it while the Instant Pot works its magic, allowing you to spend more time with your loved ones.
Whether you’re hosting a dinner party or treating yourself to a special meal, our Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken will be the star of the show. It pairs perfectly with pasta, rice, or a crusty bread to soak up every last drop of that heavenly sauce.
So why wait? Elevate your culinary skills and indulge in the flavors of Tuscany with our Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken. It’s time to impress your taste buds and create memorable dining experiences right in your own kitchen. Order now and get ready to savor a truly gourmet delight!
We use our Mealthy MultiPot Pressure Cooker. The Mealthy Multipot is 9 appliances in one.
We’re talking Pressure cook, slow cook, sauté, steam, make cakes, pasteurize, make yogurt, cook rice, and warm, all in ONE electric appliance.
It saves space and cooks most meals in half the time with delicious results.
Pressure Cooker Tuscan Chicken Recipe Ingredients:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
1 Tablespoon soy sauce (not low sodium)
¾ cup chicken stock
4 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
1 cup spinach
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
3.5 Tablespoons cornstarch
¼ cup cold water
How to Make Creamy Instant Pot Tuscan Chicken:
Cook Chicken Breasts:
Follow the instructions to cook the chicken following this Basic Pressure Cooker Chicken recipe (it takes 15 minutes)
Saute Garlic and Mushrooms:
Remove the chicken and set aside.
Drain the liquid from the pot. A
dd the minced garlic, sliced mushrooms, and Italian seasoning to the pot and saute for three minutes.
Make the sauce:
Mix the soy sauce with ¾ cup unsalted chicken stock and add to the mushroom mixture.
Press the Saute button and bring the liquid to a boil. Add the spinach and the sun-dried tomatoes to the liquid and cook for 30 seconds or until wilted. Stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
Make a slurry using cornstarch and cold water and mix until smooth.
Slowly add the slurry to the sauce and stir to the desired thickness.
Serve Tuscan Chicken:
Cut chicken into one-inch cubes and place back into the sauce.
Stir until the chicken is coated.
Serve over rice, pasta, in a bread bowl, etc.
This recipe also is quick and easy on the stovetop.
How to Store Instant Pot Creamy Tucson Chicken:
To store Instant Pot Creamy Tuscan Chicken, follow these guidelines:
- Refrigeration: Allow the creamy Tuscan chicken to cool down to room temperature before storing it in the refrigerator. Transfer the chicken and sauce to an airtight container or a sealed food storage bag.
- Portioning: If you plan to have multiple servings, consider portioning the creamy Tuscan chicken into smaller containers. This allows for easier reheating and reduces the risk of food contamination when reheating only what you need.
- Labeling: Label the containers with the date of preparation to keep track of freshness. The creamy Tuscan chicken can typically be refrigerated for up to 3-4 days.
- Reheating: When ready to enjoy the leftovers, reheat the creamy Tuscan chicken in the microwave or on the stovetop. Add a splash of water or broth if needed to prevent drying out. Stir occasionally to ensure even heating.
- Freezing (optional): If you want to store the creamy Tuscan chicken for longer periods, it can be frozen. Place it in a freezer-safe container or freezer bags, removing any excess air to prevent freezer burn. Properly stored, it can typically be frozen for up to 2-3 months.
- Thawing: When ready to use the frozen creamy Tuscan chicken, transfer it from the freezer to the refrigerator and let it thaw overnight. Once thawed, reheat following the same guidelines mentioned above.
Remember always to use proper food handling and storage practices to ensure food safety. If the creamy Tuscan chicken appears or smells off, or if you have any doubts about its freshness, it’s best to discard it.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce (not low sodium)
- ¾ cup chicken stock
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 3.5 Tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup cold water
Cook Chicken Breasts:
- Follow the instructions to cook the chicken following this Basic Pressure Cooker Chicken recipe (it takes 15 minutes)
Saute Garlic and Mushrooms:
- Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Drain the liquid from the pot. A
- dd the minced garlic, sliced mushrooms, and Italian seasoning to the pot and saute for three minutes .Make the sauce:
- Mix the soy sauce with ¾ cup unsalted chicken stock and add to mushroom mixture.
- Stir well.
- Press the Saute button and bring the liquid to a boil. Add the spinach and the sun-dried tomatoes to the liquid and cook for 30 seconds, or until wilted. Stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese.
- Make a slurry using the cornstarch and the cold water and mixing until smooth.
- Slowly add the slurry to the sauce and stir to the desired thickness.
- Serve Tuscan Chicken:
- Cut chicken into one-inch cubes and place back into sauce.
- Stir until chicken is coated.
- Serve over rice, pasta, in a bread bowl, etc.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 326Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 430mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 31g
The Nutritional Information may not be accurate.