Sometimes life calls for a ridiculously easy blueberry muffins recipe. This Quick and Easy Blueberry Muffins Recipe is just that. It makes moist, delicious muffins bursting with blueberries.
Serve in the morning for a delicious treat or snack on one throughout the day. They are too tempting to pass up and too easy not to make right away!
Blueberry Muffin Ingredients
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- Non-stick Spray
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups sugar, plus more for sprinkling (I sprinkled vanilla infused sugar that I ground myself- purchased from Harry and David- that place ROCKS!!)
- 1 large egg
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract1 cup milk
- 1 3/4 cups blueberries
Blueberry Muffins Recipe Directions
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Use the non-stick cooking spray to spray muffin tins. (I used baking liners and spray them w/non-stick Pam)
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl, cream butter and sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Add egg, egg yolks, and vanilla; mix until well combined.
- Continue mixing, alternating reserved flour mixture and milk to the mixer. Begin and end with flour.
- Gently fold in berries by hand.
- Divide batter among muffin tins
- Sprinkle batter generously with sugar.
- Bake 45 minutes large muffins) or 30 minutes (small muffins) or until light golden
- Cool in pan 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan; transfer to wire rack, and let cool completely.
You may also enjoy this bacon, egg and cheese muffins recipe.