Wanting to know how to make the best air fryer chicken parmesan recipe? Look no further. This method of cooking chicken parmesan in the air fryer provides a delicious entree.
Need dinner inspiration? This Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe is quick and easy. It is one of my families favorites!
Tender air fried chicken thighs topped with delicious marinara and cheese baked until golden and bubbly.
It’ll look like you spent hours in the kitchen, but this parmesan chicken recipe comes together easily with ingredients you probably already have on hand!
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/2 cup Ready Made Marinara (or try this recipe)
- 1/2 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 pound Spaghetti (Optional)
Air Fryer Chicken Parmesan Recipe Directions:
- Place trivet inside Mealthy Multipot
- Add the mesh basket to the top of the trivet.
- Coat mesh basket with non-stick cooking spray
- On a plate add the Italian Bread Crumbs
- Add the Parmesan Cheese to the Italian Breadcrumbs
- Stir to combine the Italian Bread Crumbs and Parmesan Cheese
- Melt the butter in the microwave.
- Coat chicken thighs with melted butter
- Dredge chicken through breadcrumbs and cheese mixture to coat.
- Add the chicken to the mesh basket.
- Place the CrispLid on the Mealthy Multipot and plug it in once it is in place.
- Set the temperature for 350-degrees.
- Set the time for 7:00 Minutes
- Enjoy the view!
- When the timer goes off, remove the CrispLid to the silicone mat. Using tongs, turn chicken breasts over and top with marinara sauce.
- Put the CrispLid back on and cook at 350-degrees for 10-12 minutes (or until internal chicken temperature reaches 160-degrees)
- Top with Cheese
- Pour sauce over noodles, top with Chicken Parmesan and enjoy!
You may enjoy Air Fried Crispy Brussels Sprouts as a side dish for this delicious Chicken Parmesan.