I have a pantry that this weekend was locked down with the help of MasterLock. I love the variety MasterLock offers.
My pantry is secure thanks to their padlock that supports the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. While it would be perfect to use at the gym, school, bikes, and more, it’s adding some charm to my pantry’s door. It’s keeping my kiddos out of the snacks that were spoiling their appetites and keeping my shelves organized! I love their pink products because they are stylish and support the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
It’s a company that keeps my family safe. Previously I have shared their Tips for Locking Down a Safe and Happy Holiday. With more than 13 million Americans affected by crime each year, people must be always aware of what they can do to protect themselves, their things, and others. Master Lock has also created a series of simple tips to help families change their safety mindset, be aware of their surroundings and take small precautions to stay safe.
We encourage our children to use their MasterLock Bike Lock. I tell my children it’s just to keep the honest kids honest, but really it’s to keep their bike put while they aren’t riding it.
MasterLock 5400D Key Safe Review
When my in-laws came we wanted them to feel at home.
We wanted them to come and go as they pleased.
We kept a spare key in our MasterLock 5400D key safe, which worked beautifully.
We have also loaned it to our neighbor after her husband passed away earlier this month to make it easy for her out of town guests to enter while she was preparing for the Celebration of Life.
About MasterLock 5400D Key Safe
- Large capacity key lock box enables secure storage of up to five standard (2 inch) house keys; Shackle fits most ball, biscuit, and tulip door knob styles
- Set your own four-digit combination lock box; Reset the combination for thousands of personalized combination code options.
- For indoor and outdoor use, Key safe is constructed with a metal body for durability, vinyl-coated shackle to prevent scratching, and a shutter door to protect combination dials from weather
- SPECIFICATIONS: External Dimensions: 6.25in (158.75mm) H x 3.56in (90.42mm) W x 1.50 in (38mm) D Internal Dimensions: 3 (76.2mm) H x 2.75in (70mm) W x 1in (25mm) D Shackle Length: 1.406 in (35.71 mm) Shackle Width: 1.875in (47.62mm) Shackle Diameter: .406 in (10.3 mm)
- Capacity for five standard (2 inches) house keys; Interior dimensions are shaped like an “L” with the top section measuring 0.3 inch x 1.56 inch x 2.95 inches; bottom section measures 0.95 inch x 1.51 inch x 3.21 inch
- The lock box combination is preset to open on 0-0-0-0. Combination reset instructions are included with the product.
And if you’re traveling this holiday, check into the MasterLock 4689T Luggage Lock . It’s a great way to secure your luggage.
About Master Lock
Master Lock is the world’s largest manufacturer of padlocks and related security products, providing innovative solutions for home, automotive, campus, power sports, bike, and storage security needs for consumers and contractors alike. Master Lock Company is a Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc operating unit.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), headquartered in Deerfield, Ill., creates products and services that help fulfill homeowners’ dreams and help people feel more secure. The company’s trusted brands include Master Lock®, MasterBrand Cabinets™, Moen® faucets, Simonton Windows® and Therma-Tru® entry door systems. FBHS holds market leadership positions in all of its segments. The company’s 16,000 associates generated over $3.2 billion in net sales in 2010. FBHS is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index. For more information, please visit www.fbhs.com.*I received the MasterLock Key Safe to facilitate an honest review. The opinions, where expressed, are my own and were not influenced by the sponsor. Other experiences may vary.