Looking out the window, the weather is deceptive. It’s a sunshine day. However, it is in the high teens, early 20s. There is no snow. While we’re not complaining, we do tend to forget that winter is in full swing and cold weather is sweeping most of the country, which means that cold and flu season is officially upon us. According to The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an average of 5% to 20% of the population gets the flu each year.
ACTIVATE, a nutrient-enhanced water beverage with an innovative cap technology that stores and releases a fresh, potent dose of vitamins right when you’re ready to drink, provides a simple and delicious way to sneak extra cold and flu-fighting ingredients into your diet each day. ACTIVATE is the perfect option for those interested in finding a convenient way to make a healthier choice and live life at 100%.
The experts at ACTIVATE have put together a few additional suggestions on how to stay healthy this winter and fight against cold and flu:
- Eat healthily. Be sure to eat foods that are antioxidant-rich, such as whole grains, and foods with Omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish.
- The Center for Disease Control and Prevention suggests having good hand hygiene and avoiding contact with people who have a cold are helpful ways to prevent the common cold.
- Exercise. Incorporate daily exercise to improve the immune system. Make sure to remain hydrated while engaging in physical activity.
- Drink up and drink well. Staying hydrated is an important part of remaining healthy and energized. Reach for a beverage such as ACTIVATE, which is naturally sweetened with Stevia, and comes in seven delicious flavors including Orange, Exotic Berry, Lemon Lime, Fruit Punch, Grape, Passion Fruit, and Pink Grapefruit.
- Also, ACTIVATE Immunity provides 240% of your daily intake of Vitamin C and contains 100% of Zinc, Echinacea, and Grape Seed Extract, all while containing 0g of sugar and 0 calories.