Looking out the window, the weather is deceptive. It’s a sunshine day. However, it is in the high teens, early 20s. There is no snow. While we’re not complaining, we do tend to forget that winter is in full swing and cold weather is sweeping most of the country, which means that cold and flu season is officially upon us. According to The Center for Disease Control and Prevention, an average of 5% to 20% of the population gets the flu each year.
ACTIVATE Your Immune System against Cold & Flu This Winter
ACTIVATE, a nutrient-enhanced water beverage with an innovative cap technology that stores and releases a fresh, potent dose of vitamins right when you’re ready to drink, provides a simple and delicious way to sneak extra cold and flu-fighting ingredients into your diet each day. ACTIVATE is the perfect option for those interested in finding a convenient way to make a healthier choice and live life at 100%.
The experts at ACTIVATE have put together a few additional suggestions on how to stay healthy this winter and fight against cold and flu:
- Eat healthily. Be sure to eat antioxidant-rich foods like whole grains and foods with Omega-3 fatty acids, such as fish.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests having good hand hygiene and avoiding contact with people who have a cold are helpful ways to prevent the common cold.
- Exercise. Incorporate daily exercise to improve the immune system. Make sure to remain hydrated while engaging in physical activity.
- Drink up and drink well. Staying hydrated is an important part of remaining healthy and energized. Reach for a beverage such as ACTIVATE, which is naturally sweetened with Stevia and comes in seven delicious flavors, including Orange, Exotic Berry, Lemon Lime, Fruit Punch, Grape, Passion Fruit, and Pink Grapefruit.
- Also, ACTIVATE Immunity provides 240% of your daily Vitamin C intake and 100% of Zinc, Echinacea, and Grape Seed Extract, all while containing 0g of sugar and 0 calories.
Drink Vitamins, not calories.
After finding that Vitamin A, B5, B12, and C lose potency sitting in water, we went out and found a way to stop drowning the vitamins in drinks. By storing the ingredients inside our unique, patented cap, separate from water, our vitamins stay fresh and potent and offer a convenient way to get a healthy dose of your body’s nutrients. By storing the active ingredients inside the unique cap, separate from the water, the ingredients stayed powerful and fresh and offered the convenient, all-in-one delivery method we sought.
For us, taking vitamins daily had become more hassle than it was worth. Swallowing horse pills and dumping supplement powders into water bottles was just not cutting it. We looked to vitamin-enhanced waters for an answer but found labels filled with empty promises.
In our search for something better, we made a discovery that demanded attention. At first, it seemed like nothing more than a convenient way to take your vitamins on the go – a cap that featured a moisture-resistant compartment inside where ingredients could be stored and released before drinking. Nice idea. But as we began to research the advantages of keeping the active ingredients separate from the water, we realized a significant health and wellness benefit.