This Instant Pot Mixed Berry Compote Recipe makes the perfect topping for Instant Pot Yogurt. It also is delicious over ice cream or as a cheesecake topping. Really, the options are endless.
It’s easy to make.
Instant Pot Mixed Berry Compote Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Instant Pot Mixed Berry Compote Recipe Directions:
- Wash and remove stems from all berries.
- Cut strawberries in half
- Add fruit to Instant Pot
- Sprinkle berries with sugar and let fruit rest for 10-minutes
- Place lid on Instant Pot and lock.
- Cook MANUAL HIGH for 1-minute
- When the cycle ends, let NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE for 15-minutes.
- Move fruit to pint jars, or allow to cool and place in bottom or top of the jar with Instant Pot Yogurt.
The mixture will thicken as it sits.