This Instant Pot Mixed Berry Compote Recipe makes the perfect topping for Instant Pot Yogurt. It also is delicious over ice cream or as a cheesecake topping. Really, the options are endless.
It’s easy to make.
Instant Pot Mixed Berry Compote Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1/2 pint raspberries
- 1/8 cup sugar
- 1 oz orange juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
Instant Pot Mixed Berry Compote Recipe Directions:
- Wash and remove stems from all berries.
- Cut strawberries in half
- Add fruit to Instant Pot
- Sprinkle berries with sugar and let fruit rest for 10-minutes
- Place lid on Instant Pot and lock.
- Cook MANUAL HIGH for 1-minute
- When the cycle ends, let NATURAL PRESSURE RELEASE for 15-minutes.
- Move fruit to pint jars, or allow to cool and place in bottom or top of the jar with Instant Pot Yogurt.
The mixture will thicken as it sits.
Learn more about jar sizes at masonjarlifestyle.com,