Homemade Irish Creme is your mouth watering?
I can’t recall an Irish Creme I haven’t loved! I’ve been spending too much money pouring it in my coffee, over desserts and whipping it into frosting. Homemade Irish Creme is easy and it turns out really well.
You can use Irish Whiskey (I like Jameson) for a more authentic taste, but Vodka works for those days when you’re looking to stretch the budget a little further.
This recipe does need to be refrigerated once it’s made.
Try it with Homemade Kahlua for a great combination!
- Homemade Irish Creme Recipe Ingredients
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 14 oz. Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/3 cups Irish Whiskey (or Vodka)
- 2 Tablespoons Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Homemade Irish Creme Recipe Directions
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend well; about one minute.
- Store in airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
- Recipe Makes 4 cups (approximately) of Homemade Irish Creme.