For any cheese lover out there, this is the Easiest, Cheesiest Tortellini Bake Recipe to feed the craving.
It’s an easy, one-pot meal that’s ready in just 30-minutes.
No stress, no dishes, just dinner on the table.
My family loves it.
It’s very easy and makes a dinner that had my son asking, “Is there more of this? Can we have it again tomorrow?!”
Yum, yum, yummy! is on its way to your dinner table with this recipe.
Easiest, Cheesiest Tortellini Bake Recipe Ingredients:
20-ounces cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions
1-1/2 cups chicken broth
8-ounces cream cheese
6-cups fresh baby spinach
1-tsp. garlic powder
1/2-tsp ground pepper
2-cups grated Colby Jack Cheese
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Easiest, Cheesiest Tortellini Bake Recipe Directions:
In a medium pot that can be used on the stovetop and for oven baking, add the chicken broth.
Add the cubed cream cheese to the chicken broth.
Add the garlic powder and pepper.
Simmer the cream cheese in the broth.
Stir the mixture until cream cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth.
Stir in spinach
Cook 5 minutes
Gently stir in the tortellini
Stir in the 2 cups of Colby Jack Cheese.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.
Place in a preheated 400-degree oven for 7-minutes
Remove from oven and let sit 5 minutes.
Serve and Enjoy!
Makes 4 one-cup servings.
How to Store and Reheat
This cheesey tortellini bake will keep in the fridge for about four days.
Reheat individual portions in the microwave, or reheat the whole casserole in a warm oven until warm.
1 cup of crumbled bacon
1 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
MAKE IT AHEAD!
It’s an easy recipe, but it also is the perfect make-ahead meal.
Simply follow the recipe until it’s time to bake, then cover with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator for up to two days and then remove plastic wrap and bake.
It’s also simple to freeze:
Cover with plastic wrap and then aluminum foil.
Label and freeze for up to 4 months.
Thaw overnight in refrigerator and bake per directions.
- 20 ounces cheese tortellini, cooked to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups grated Colby Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Prepare the Sauce: Preheat oven to 400-degrees F. In a medium pot that can be used on the stovetop and for oven baking, add the chicken broth, cream cheese, garlic powder, and pepper. Add the garlic powder and pepper. Simmer the cream cheese in the broth and stir mixture until the cream cheese is melted and the mixture is smooth about 10 minutes. Stir in spinach. Cook 5 minutes until the spinach is wilted. Gently stir in the prepared tortellini. Stir in the 2 cups of Colby Jack Cheese. Sprinkle Cheddar Cheese on Top
- .Bake: Place pan in a preheated 400-degree oven for 7-minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit 5 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!