I received a Precious Moments Angeled Egg Platter and Precious Moments Angel Egg Salt and Pepper Shaker in exchange for this post. All opinions and my love for Precious Moments remain my own.
This Precious Moments Angeled Egg recipe is a play on words and essentially the Best Deviled Egg recipe on the internet.
Easter is nearing and for my family, that means gathering together and celebrating. A family gathering means there will be food, and one of my favorites is Deviled Eggs. This year, we’re sharing not only the Precious Moments Angeled egg recipe, but the Precious Moments ‘Angeled Eggs’ Ceramic Serving Platter and the Precious Moments Angeled egg salt and pepper shaker set.
These serving pieces are the adorable beauty you have come to expect with Precious Moments and a fun way to celebrate.
Precious Moment Angeled Eggs Recipe:
Precious Moments Angeled eggs ingredients:
- 6 hard boiled eggs (we use the Instant Pot 5-5-5 method)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Black Pepper to taste
- Paprika for garnish
Precious Moments Angeled eggs directions:
- Remove outer shell and cut each egg in half.
- Scoop out the yolks and place them in a small bowl.
- Place your egg whites on the platter.
- Mash the yolks with the mayo and vinegar. Add mustard and salt. Mix well. Add black pepper to taste.
- Scoop mixture into egg white halves with a teaspoon (or us a piping bag for a more elegant look).
- Sprinkle paprika for decoration and chill until served.