My second child, Zac, has never really been fond of meat. When he came to us a few years ago and said he wanted to bevegetarian it didn’t come as a surprise. I explained to him that meat was an outstanding source of protein and that he was going to need to find a way to maintain his protein levels to stay healthy.
- Purely Vegan Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread
- Lean, Mean, Black Bean Guacamole
- Very Vegan Potato Pesto Salad
- Spicy Roasted Tomato Soup
- Roasted-Garlic Mashed Taters
- Spanish Artichoke and Zucchini Paella
- Barley Pilaf with Edamame and Roasted Red Pepper
Get it at Amazon.com!
|About the Author:|
Author Cherise Grifoni is your no-nonsense, quick-witted guide to the seemingly complex world of no-meat, no-eggs, no-dairy! Here she is making her Raw Vegan Chocolate Cheesecake from the book!
Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs
I received The Part-Time Vegan in order to facilitate an honest review. No other compensation was received. The opinions, where expressed, are my own and were in no way influenced by the sponsor. Others experiences may vary.