Snack time, hostess gifts or holidays. This Sweet & Salty Popcorn Bark comes together quickly and is ready for eating. It’s the perfect movie snack, family game night snack or just when you’re craving something sweet and salty.
Looking for a healthy edible gift idea you can make in 15 minutes or less? Made with G.H. Cretor’s whole grain organic popcorn and antioxidant-rich dark chocolate, Sweet & Salty Popcorn Bark is both delicious and festive – and makes a great holiday or hostess gift.
- 1 lb. dark chocolate
- 4 cups G.H. Cretors Organic Simply Salted Popcorn
- ¼ cup toffee bits
- ½ cup dried cherries
- Line a 9×13-inch baking sheet with parchment paper so it overhangs the edges.
- Place the chocolate in heatproof bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water, stirring occasionally, until melted.
- Remove from heat.
- Reserve ½ cup melted chocolate, for drizzling.
- Pour remaining chocolate onto prepared baking sheet and spread evenly.
- Top evenly with popcorn, dried cherries and toffee bits.
- Drizzle reserved chocolate on top.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chocolate is set.
- Remove from pan and peel off the parchment paper.
- Break into pieces.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
– Use at least a 70% dark chocolate for best results.
– Finish the bark by sprinkling with a 1/2 tsp sea salt, if desired.