I’ve been a victim of theft several times through out the course of my life. The two more recent happened on vacation. Once at a beach and the other time in San Antonio. It doesn’t take long for thieves to act once the person in charge of watching the belongings gets caught up in something else. Master Lock won me over with the Safe Space–a secure storage unit that can bed used when traveling, in school, or in everyday use! The name Master Lock lets me know I can trust it and The Safe Space in use is handy and easy to use!
The features include:
- Ideal for recreation, campus, office, travel or leisure use.
- Lightweight & Portable. Protects MP3 players, cell phones, cameras, gaming devices, cash, credit cards, jewelry, keys, passports, sunglasses or other small valuables.
- Lock Up & LockDown. Lock up valuables with the cable wrapped tightly to the safe or wrapped securely around a fixed object. Cable doubles as a carrying handle.
- Durable Water-Resistant Construction
- Set-Your-Own-Combination for locking convenience
- Ear Bud/Charging Cable Access Port
- Shock-absorbing foam lines the interior storage area
The Master Lock Safe Space comes with a security cable that can be attached to something fixed so the Safe Space stays put. I have used it to secure items at the park and in my car. It’s convenient and easy to use.
The safe comes with the code set at 0000, it changes easily to something relevant to your memory. It is the perfect size to grab on the go and keep iPods, cell phones, wallets and other items of value secure.
Get your own on MasterLock.com at $19.99 with free shipping.
*I received a MasterLock Safe Space in order to facilitate an honest review. The opinions expressed are my own and were in no way influenced by the sponsor. Others experiences may vary.