I received InstaNaturals Lemon and Peppermint Essential Oils in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Essential oils are trending right now. I love essential oils and am discovering so many great uses for them. We’ve been using InstaNatural Lemon, and Peppermint Essential Oils, and our house smells amazing, and the uses just keep being found!
- Use to freshen breath
- Soothe an upset tummy or nausea
- Use as an air freshener (see recipe below, substitute the Peppermint Oil in place of the Lemon Oil.)
- I add a drop to lotion to my temples when I have a headache.
- Rub a drop under the nose to boost concentration.
- Add a couple of drops to a humidifier for a great decongestant.
InstaNatural’s Lemon Essential Oil
This essential oil is extracted from the rinds of lemon, which lends its fresh citrus fragrance. This cold-pressed oil has a strong bright scent that is both refreshing and uplifting. Its astringent and purifying properties also make it a great aid to help cleanse and tone the skin while delivering a boost of Vitamin C antioxidant benefits. We have been around Lemon Essential Oils before, but InstaNatural’s is amazing. The smell is intoxicating. Miss M loves when we make air freshener with this. It’s simple:
Lemon Essential Oil Air Freshener:
- 6 drops InstaNatural’s Lemon Essential Oil
How to make an air freshener with essential oil:
- Lemon Oil is an antiseptic and disinfectant
- It can be used for aromatherapy–it will brighten your mood and energize
- It works great to clean metal surfaces, wood, dishes, clothes.
- Add a drop to water to aid digestion
- Use it on the skin as an astringent
- Try mixing a few drops with your favorite lotion for an uplifting scent.
Both of these oils are so great. We are sure to enjoy them and discover new ways to incorporate them into our everyday life. They smell incredible!