I love to snack. I like texture. I like pudding. I love chocolate. I am obsessed with chocolate pudding.
I’m also trying to cut back and be a healthier individual.
Thankfully, this Chocolate Banana Mousse recipe from the Ninja Kitchen is the perfect combination of flavor, texture and healthy snacking. You won’t believe what’s in it! If you are looking to get a ninja yourself, you should check out the Best Ninja Blender Comparisons.
It’s also so easy, I can make it and indulge.
Chocolate Banana Mousse Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 bananas, ripe, peeled, quartered
- 2 avocados, ripe, halved, pitted, peeled
- 1/4 cup Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup
- Juice of half an orange
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
Chocolate Banana Mousse Recipe Directions:
- Place all of the ingredients into the Regular 24-ounce Nutri Ninja® Cup in the order listed, starting with banana.
- Select “START” and blend for 30 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Remove the blades from the cup after blending.
- Place mousse into an airtight container and refrigerate until chilled.