I love Wendy’s chili, but it’s not always budget-responsible to get in the car and drive to eat it. Sometimes you have to be a copy-cat and this recipe is incredibly close to the real deal. It will satisfy that craving!
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 4 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1-1/4 ounce) package McCormick mild chili seasoning
- 2 lbs ground beef
- Brown Ground Chuck. Add all canned items, including juice, into large pot.
- Cook until onion and pepper are tender.
This recipe also freezes nicely, so stock up!