Knocks Out the Fat
Next we weighed out the 80/20 hamburger and made beef patties while the grill heated. It took just a few moments for the indicator light to switch to “ready” and then we placed a patty on the grill and closed the lid.
It took about 45 seconds before the grease began dripping from the George Foreman Grill. We’re talking a LOT of grease!
With the same convenience as our outdoor grill we didn’t have to lube the grill, just throw the burger down. I love easy!
Four to six minutes later, depending on how well-done you like your burger, we opened the grill and found one perfectly cooked burger!
It was impressive. I didn’t have to stand over the grill. There was no flipping the burger half way through. And look at how much fat the grill dripped from that 1/4 pound of 80/20 beef!
I was surprised that all that grease gone, still left a juicy burger that had to be healthier.
We’re lovin’ it. Plus look at all the features this grill offers the user:
- 72 square inch grilling surface lets you cook for 4
- 2 dishwasher-safe removable grill plates for easy clean up
- Temperature indicator light indicates plates are at grilling temperature
- Integrated handle is ergonomic & compact
- George Tough™ Triple non-stick coating is durable & eliminates need for oil
- Patented sloped grill design knocks out the fat
- 1 ½” floating hinge works to accommodate thick cuts of meat
- Embedded heat elements provide consistent heat & rapid recovery time
- Dishwasher-safe removable plates with cool-touch handles for easy clean up
- 2 Plates included: 2 ribbed grill plates
- 2 drip trays catch run off liquids for no-mess clean up
- 2 spatulas are customized for grill
Burgers on your summer menu? Get a Next Grilleration Removable Plate Grill and feel good about eating it!
*I received the George Foreman Grill through Family Review Network. No other compensation was received. The opinions, where expressed, are my own and were in no way influenced by the sponsor. Others experiences may vary.