This Irish Car Bomb Filling is a take on the Irish Car Bomb Drink
Irish Car Bomb Filling Ingredients :
Irish Car Bomb Filling Directions:
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 T butter
- 2 T Irish Whiskey
- Heat the heavy cream in a saucepan until simmering
- Add to well-chopped chocolate and allow to sit for a minute before stirring wa rubber spatula until chocolate is melted and the mixture is smooth
- Add butter and whiskey and continue stirring until combined.
- Let sit until thick (but not too thick to pipe).
- Transfer to a Ziploc bag
- Cut off the corner to make it easier to fill the cupcakes.
- Fill to the top, then tap pans to settle the filling and refill to the tops.