**A UTAH Giveaway**
As the Easter event fades and Spring Rain falls, my kiddos get claustrophic and whiney in the house. We head out to Thanksgiving Point to visit the Museum of Ancient History to explore a world of Dinosaurs:
While others teach fundamental skills like physics and engineering without a child even reckoning the fun is learning. My Li’l Man is bonkers for the dam building display:
Then as Spring rains evaporate and the Summer arrives there’s exploration to be done at the Thanksgiving Point Children’s Gardens. We’ve spent hours letting our imaginations transform a tunnel into Karma Wilson’s Bear Snores On Cave:
Years ago, I attended my first Tween Concert at Thanksgiving Point. Aaron Carter, The A-Teens it was an experience as the concert wasn’t nearly as impressive as the view!
* Free Admission to Thanksgiving Point Gardens, Museum of Ancient Life, and Farm Country for all members of your immediate family under age 18 living at home
*10% Discount on Retail & Food Property Wide
* Monthly Thanksgiving Point Gazette
* Personalized Membership Card
* 50% off Admissions for accompanied guests
*Early Admission to Thanksgiving Point Gardens
* Mammoth Screen Movies Discount, $5 per person/per movie
What will you discover?
Leave a comment about something you’d like to discover at Thanksgiving Point
I received a 2011 Annual Family Pass to Thanksgiving. No other compensation was received. The opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by the sponsor. Others experience may vary.