My best buddy from when I was sixteen is in a wheelchair so when I had the opportunity to review Smart Pack Sacs I was excited. I thought it would be the perfect accessory to his wheelchair. Reviewing their site I thought this was an incredible company with some nifty great products.
While I have often been said the only thing my friend can’t do is walk, I realize others may not be so fortunate. I see people in manual and electric wheelchairs and even folks with walkers. Many require medical supplies and sadly, they aren’t always stylish. Here’s where Smart Pack Sacs comes into play. Parents, therapists, teachers, students and caregivers worked with Alexie Norton, seamstress for Liberty Street Baggage and together they created a brand new line of sturdy, durable and stylish accessory bags to keep all the essentials within reach.
There’s padded pockets to protect electronic equipment and attention to detail that makes these bags perfect for food, medical files, supplies, books, toiletries and more.
* Durable, stain-resistant material
* All seams are completely reinforced
* Padded compartments suitable for a Diavox and laptop
* Grommets allow headphone cords to connect to CD player stowed in sac
* Individual pockets keep all items separate and contained
* Compartments keep liquids from spilling onto electronic devices
* Zips shut to protect gear from the elements
* Large zippered pocket holds medical files
* Available accessories include laundry bag; cases for CD players, glasses
* Made in America
Visit the Smart Pack Sac website and discover trendy bags to make the burden of needs special!
*I received a Smart Pack Sac in order through Smart Pack Sac and Family Review Network in order to facilitate an honest review. The opinions, where expressed are my own and were in no way influenced by the sponsor. Others experiences may vary.