Unless you live under a rock, you’ve heard all the talk about probiotics. They’re a great start to the path to feeling better and keeping yourself healthy from the inside out. Recently we were given the opportunity to review Vidazorb probiotic supplements offering everyday digestive health for children and adults 4 and up.
My kiddos immediately loved the children’s probiotic supplements when the read the name: Belly Boost. This children’s formula gets better as the tablets are in the shape of Zorbee™. This formula aides healthy digestion and nutrient absorption with Bifidobacterium, BB-12® (5 billion CFU) and S. thermophilus, TH-4™ (5 billion CFU).
The kiddos love the taste of Belly Boost Supplements. They’re somewhat fruity. Tastey is always good as it eliminates the battle to get the kiddos to take them. A one-month supply retails for $43.60.
If you aren’t familiar with probiotics, they help protect against illness and are essential. They boost the immune system. Did you know that 80 percent of our immune system originates in our belly and without the beneficial bacteria produced there, we would be literally in a battle for survival?
What Probiotics Do:
- Probiotic bacteria are essential for digestion, absorption and assimilation.
- Probiotics facilitate better absorption of nutrients, vitamins and minerals.
- Probiotics are essential to maintaining the delicate gastrointestinal ecosystem and ensuring that enough friendly bacteria exist to offer health benefits.
- Probiotic therapy is modeled on an already established and highly efficient biological system within the human body.
- Probiotics are a proven, safe and natural aid for various gastrointestinal ills.
How Probiotics Help:
- Probiotics can help control diarrhea, whether brought on by illness or as a side effect of antibiotic treatment.
- Probiotics can help address difficult-to-treat illnesses such as Crohn’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and ulcerative colitis.
- Probiotics can be helpful in addressing women’s urogenital health issues.
- Some preliminary research suggests that probiotics may help treat allergies, certain types of cancer, and high cholesterol.
- Studies show that probiotics can help address lactose intolerance and constipation.
- Studies show that probiotics can be helpful in addressing eczema in children.
- New research suggests that probiotics have a tangible effect on improving human metabolism.
I, myself, tried the Vidazorb Daily. Mine weren’t character-shaped, simple circles. They had sort of a lemon taste and the texture reminded me of a Tums. While taking the Vidazorb Daily, I noticed that my bloating had diminished and I was far more regular–something I struggle with. These tablets come 90 supplements in a bottle and retails for a suggested price of $32.
All in all, we like Vidazorb. I am a believer in probiotics and the benefits they hold. The only drawback I feel was that you should take one tablet, three times a day, with meals. It took some time for me to commit, but once we did, it was easy peasy!