From Fall to Spring this Easy Homemade Chicken Pot Pie is comfort food. It’s the food like Grandma used to make with a mixture of meat and vegetables in a savory sauce. This pot pie is easy and makes for one incredible main dish!
My kiddos ate it one night and insisted we have it again the next night. It is so easy I obliged, making for a happy family all around!
EASY Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Ingredients:
EASY Homemade Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Directions:
- EASY Home-Made Chicken Pot Pie Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 bag frozen diced chicken breasts (pre-cooked)
- 2 bags frozen mixed veggies (we prefer the carrots, peas and green bean mixes)
- 3 cans Campbell's cream of chicken soup
- 1 can Campbells cream of celery soup
- 1 box Pillsbury pie crusts
- dash of milk
- dash of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Bring chicken, veggies, soup, a dash of milk, salt and pepper to a boil in a large pot over medium heat stirring frequently.
- Allow boiling for about 5 minutes.
- *While the mixture is heating- allow pie crust to come to room temperature before unrolling into a non-stick sprayed deep pie pan.
- Remove from heat and pour chicken mixture onto the bottom pie crust.
- Unroll second crust onto the top and tuck edges under with a fork.
- Poke holes in the top to vent.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.