Ten of the most beloved princesses from the world of Disney animation can be created in felt with the all-new Disney Princess Felt Kit from Aimee Ray.
Felt characters are fun for play and collecting. Add the magic of Disney and you have a craft that is sure to entertain. Follow along step-by-step with the 48-page instruction book complete with color photos.
There are ten beloved Princesses in the Disney Princess Felt Kit:
- Snow White
The Disney Princess Felt Kit includes the following items:
- 3 large Felt: 2 light yellow and 1 peach
- 5 full Felt sheets: 1 each black, yellow, light yellow, brown and red
- 9 Felt half-sheets – 1 each green, light green, dark blue, light blue, light pink, dark purple, orange, aqua, and tan
- 3 Felt quarter sheets – 1 each white, light purple and dark pink.
- Six-stranded Embroidery Floss in the following colors: 7 skeins of 1 each of black, white, orange, dark blue, tan, green and yellow; 4 half skeins of 1 each red, pink, purple, and light blue
- Templates for each character in a lightweight card stock
- Small format 48-page instruction booklet
- Sharp point embroidery needle
- Two packs of stuffing (one large and one small size.)
This kit includes all the materials you need to make all 10 Disney Princesses.
The instruction booklet show placement and stitching names of the various hand-sewing and embroidery stitches for the finished work of the characters. I think it would be helpful to include a visual guide of the actual stitches, especially since this is a set that those beginning to sew will love.
The materials provided are good quality. As more experience comes, one may want to upgrade the products.
The templates have punch-out pieces. Each Princess’ name is shown in the upper left corner of the template. I love the idea of the punch-out, making it easier to trace the pattern.
Overall, this is a great kit, where everything is included to get started and create all your favorite Disney Princess in felt.
We received Disney Princess Felt Kit by Aimee Ray from Thunderbay Publishing. My opinion and love for all things Disney Princess remain my own.