Celebrate the newest chapter of Baby Shark with shark marshmallow pops! BABY SHARK’S BIG SHOW! SUPER SHARK is on DVD!
- Giant Marshmallows
- candy melts in a variety of colors
- Small candy eyes
- Blue lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper
- Red gel icing
How to Make JAW-some Shark Marshmallow Treats:
- Add the chocolate chips to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stopping to stir the melting chocolate every 30 seconds until smooth. Do this for every color.
- Add a heaping spoonful of the melted chocolate to each marshmallow. Use a spoon to help spread the chocolate then place it on parchment paper. Leave an oval shape uncovered for the mouth.
- Place the chocolate-covered marshmallows in the fridge for 10 minutes, or until firm.
- Once firm, decorate marshmallows with candy eyes, gel icing mouth, and don’t forget a shark fin.
- Add your lollipop stick and enjoy!
Here is the direct link: https://bit.ly/SuperSharkMarshmallows