This post is brought to you by Welch’s. All opinions and my love for Halloween and nummy fruit snacks remain my own.
This toilet paper roll mummy craft is guaranteed to make your house a hot spot for Trick-Or-Treat. It’s recycling made fun as an easy Halloween craft for any age. This toilet paper roll mummy craft is a wonderful and easy Halloween craft for toddlers and preschoolers. They’ll look cute amongst your festive decor, too
The mummies add the season’s festive decor.
They’re inexpensive, easy, and we always have a ton of empty toilet paper tubes.
We stuffed each Mummy with a package of Welch’s Halloween Fruit Snacks, provided to us by Welch’s. Afterall, Welch’s Fruit Snacks are America’s favorite fruit snacks brand.
We love that Welch’s has Halloween-themed boxes and pouches with custom graphics.
The fruit snacks themselves are fun shapes which include a Bat, Witch, Ghost, Haunted Castle, and a Jack-O-Lantern.
The paper roll Mummy craft paired with the Welch’s Fruit Snacks are perfect for trick-or-treating, lunchboxes and even parties!
As a parent, I love that every pack is made with REAL fruit for a fat-free, gluten-free, no preservative snack, where fruit is the first ingredient. My kiddos think Welch’s Fruit Snacks taste delicious!
Here’s how to make your own Paper Roll Mummy Craft!
Paper Roll Mummy Craft Supplies Needed:
- Empty Toilet Paper Tubes
- White Crepe Paper
- Googly Eyes
- Welch’s Halloween Themed Fruit Snacks
Paper Roll Mummy Craft Directions:
Remove any leftover toilet paper from the roll.
Cut two pieces of crepe paper to cover each end of the paper roll.
Tape the crepe paper over one end of the tube.
Place Welch’s Fruit Snacks inside paper tube.
Tape second piece of crepe paper over other end of paper roll.
Wrap the crepe paper around the tube lengthwise at least four times.
Glue on two googly eyes.
Fold a 24″-36″ strip of crepe paper in half widthwise.
Wrap the folded crepe paper around the toilet paper tube like a mummy.
For added fun, Welch’s has created a fun Halloween BINGO game. There are three different cards for variety.
FREE PRINTABLE Welch’s Fruit Snack BINGO CARDS:
Card 2:Welch's Fruit Snack Halloween Bingo Free Printable
Card 3:Welch's Fruit Snack Halloween Bingo Free Printable
Welch’s Fruit Snacks Halloween BINGO Rules:
- To start, in the center “Player’s Choice” space, all players to place their favorite Welch’s Halloween Fruit Snacks seasonal shape from the provided pouches.
- Using the Welch’s Halloween Fruit Snacks, a nonparticipating individual randomly selects a fruit snack from the pouch and calls out the shape–Bat, Witch, Ghost, Haunted Castle, or Jack-O-Lantern.
- If a participating player has the selected fruit snack seasonal shape on their board, they place the corresponding fruit snack on the square.
- Be the first player to get three in a row (horizontal, vertical, and diagonal) and you win!