Milkshakes are my cure-all. Making them at home is easy!
Here’s an old-fashioned milkshake–real ingredients, with a modern twist of flavor–BACON!
That’s right! I said it. Bacon. Everything goes well with bacon and this milkshake will have you wanting more!
Bacon Milkshake Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 Slices Maple Bacon, Thick Cut
- 1/8 cup Real Maple Syrup
- Sea Salt
- Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
Bacon Milkshake Recipe Directions:
- Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place a row of brown sugar on cookie sheet.
- Lay a strip of bacon over each row.
- Coat bacon with more brown sugar on the top side.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees and cook until bacon is extra crispy.
- Allow bacon to cool and then turn two strips of bacon into crumbles. This will leave you two strips to garnish each shake.
- Use a spoon to gather some of the bacon grease from the cookie sheet the bacon was cooked on.
- Pour milk, maple syrup, a pinch of sea salt, your bacon crumbles and loads of vanilla ice-cream into the blender along with that big spoonful of bacon grease.
- Blend until creamy.
- Pour the shake into your class and garnish with whipped cream, drizzle with maple syrup and add a strip of candied bacon for garnish.
Bacon Milkshake Recipe Variation:
- Try adding a cooked pancake to the blender for a fun twist on this delicious shake!
Latest posts by Julee (see all)
- #Win a Sneak PEEPS Holiday Prize Pack (US ends 12/8) #PEEPSONALITY - November 26, 2014
- Countdown the Holidays with Care Bears Advent Calendar App - November 26, 2014
- Autumn Chopped Salad #Recipe - November 26, 2014