Zucchini Bread Recipe INGREDIENTS
- 3 ¼ Cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 Teaspoons baking soda
- 1 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 Cups sugar
- 1 Cup vegetable oil
- 4 Eggs
- 1/3 Cup water
- 2 Cups grated zucchini
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Cup chopped walnuts
How to Make Zucchini Bread
- Preheat oven to 350⁰F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, combine the oil, eggs, water, zucchini, and lemon juice.
- Mix ingredients from both bowls, add nuts, and fold in.
- Use a 9″ x 5″ loaf pan sprayed with nonstick spray to bake for approximately one hour.
- Use the method of the toothpick – If the toothpick comes out dry, the inside of the cake is cooked.
- Remove from oven and let stand out on a wire rack for about 10 minutes, then turn upside down to remove the zucchini bread.
- Let the bread cool off and serve.
This is Maria Zoitas’, creator of “Maria’s Homemade” line of prepared food sold exclusively at Westside Market NYC, an easy-to-prepare Zucchini Bread recipe. Her savory, sweet dish is perfect for a mid-day snack or an after-dinner treat.