I love shoes. I do! I have a closet full because they were “too cute!” It’s a natural obsession I share with women everywhere. My mom can be quoted as saying, “Take care of your feet you only get one pair”. It’s true, but let’s face it we’ve all crammed our feet into pointy-toed or constricting shoes. While I’m not the shoe-lover like Celine Dion, who owns over 3000 pairs and even buys shoes that don’t even fit her, I have a stack of shoeboxes filled with shoes.
I will confess, I neglect my feet. I prance through the house barefoot, don’t put shoes on unless it’s absolutely necessary. I have cracked heels, cut my toenails too short and wince and whine when my feet remind me.
My sister, eight years my junior, had a bunion. I found out through my mom who lectured me. I’m going home in November, the first time in ten years and I refuse to let this foot story end tragically. I’m pampering my piggies with the easy-to-use YogaToes ($39.95 or Yoga Toes Gems for $29.95). That’s right, Schwarzenegger, I’m training and strengthening my neglected feet, preparing all my piggies to go to market, even the one who wants to stay home!
I have a thing with feet–I insist my dad keep his socks on because his toes are gnarly and gross! Mis-alignments, unsightly bumps, bunions, and angled toes are the result of compression in ill-fitting shoes. Think about it, our toes like to spread out, and still, we shove them into heels and shoes that don’t fit right, causing our joints and muscles to re-position to obey!
Forty seems to be the decade my youth is catching up to me. My feet cramp, don’t get adequate circulation. Thanks to Yoga Toes I’m relaxing and giving my feet some work-outs. Available in four colors and three sizes, Yoga Toes can be worn anytime you take the shoes off. I wear them while watching television, sleeping, in the tub, or blogging.
Yoga Toes are translucent spacers, think of pedicure toe separators. I have some short, stubby little toes so the initial put on what a tad challenging. Once on, they aren’t uncomfortable. I like them. On days when I’ve been on my feet a long time, I toss them in the freezer to cool and soothe my feet, but most of the time, I just add a tad of water, put them on, and rest my feet. I do nothing more than relax while they work on aligning my feet properly. It’s been almost a week since I’ve been using them and the bottoms of my feet don’t cramp like they use to and I notice my legs don’t fall asleep as often!
Yoga Toes are designed to stretch and exercise toes by stretching them back to their natural position. They are latex and BPA Free and can be heated or cooled to offer additional soothing.
The recommended usage is 10-15 minutes a day and building up to longer periods. I was surprised after my first use how my toes actually ached and felt tired when I removed the YogaToes. I could feel the stretching. The more I use them the less I feel this and the less discomfort I experience when I’m barefoot or wearing shoes.
Regardless of your toe size or condition, YogaToes can be worn. They come with a lifetime guarantee: YogaPro will replace any set damaged from normal use and they have a risk-free, 30-day money back guarantee.
I’m loving Yoga Toes and the difference they are making. It’s an easy way to maximize your foot health to keep going through the day!
Fun YogaToes Tips:
- Cool YogaToes® in the freezer – they won’t become rigid. Enjoy them on a hot summer day or after a long day in shoes.
- Wear YogaToes® in the bathtub. Hot water loosens & relaxes muscles, making for an even more effective and soothing experience.
- Wear YogaToes® in the hot tub or swimming pool. Don’t worry – they float.
- YogaToes® relieves the pain caused by the highest heels and pointiest shoes. Slip them on under your desk at work.
- Exercise is great for your body, but it can be very hard on your feet. Keep your feet fit. Wear YogaToes® before or after your workouts!
- YogaToes® makes relaxing easy. Stress relief had never been more important. At night try YogaToes® to relax. Wake up refreshed ready for the day.
- 25% of bones in the human body are located in the feet which are made up from 52 bones.
- Women suffering from four times as many foot problems as men. It is important that women wear correctly fitting footwear as on average they walk 3 miles further every day than men.
- The average person walks about 10,000 steps a day. During a lifetime it is thought that a person has walked enough steps to have circled the planet more than 4 times!
YogaToes are available online at the YogaPro website for $39.95.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.