I’m not sure who is more excited about Back-to-School; me or the kiddos. They have their school supplies, and I have just discovered Sharpie Gel Highlighters for myself. It’s brilliant and simplifying my life one highlight at a time!
Our schedule is chaotic comedy at best. Everyone has something going on and it’s difficult for me to keep up and my husband, most of the time throws in the towel. With Sharpie Gel Highlighter our calendar and papers are organized thanks to their smear-proof, never-dry-out (even if left uncapped), multi-colored brilliance!
Perfect for use on all paper types including glossy (calendars, magazines) as well as thin pages (Bible), the new Sharpie Gel Highlighters resist smearing pen, marker and even ink-jet printouts! Love that! As an added feature, a twist of the bottom of the highlighter advances more of the gel stick giving it long-lasting use!
We’ve assigned a color for each family member so it’s at-a-glance-easy in determining who has what going on. The Sharpie Gel Highlighters are available in orange, yellow, pink, blue and green. The kiddos have used them to draw and I’m old school as I doodle constantly. They really are fun and versatile.
Available in two, three and four pack marker sets suggested retail pricing is between $4.40 and $8.79.
Will it change the way you highlight? Gel yes!
- New gel stick technology provides our strongest smear protection across most pen and marker inks and ink jet printouts!
- Won’t bleed through paper. Works on all paper surfaces including glossy and thin papers, magazines and Bibles
- Won,t dry out if left uncapped
- Sharpie Gel technology writes as long as a traditional pen-style highlighter
- Gel stick conforms to your handwriting style
- Perfect for highlighting, writing, doodling and drawing
- Twist bottom to advance gel stick
We’ve tried a lot of highlighters. Sharpie Gel Highlighters are unique. I don’t have to worry about the kiddos not securing the cap and drying it out. I love the gel–it’s smooth and there’s no drying time. With so many colors it makes color coding a breeze. Plus they are just so dern fun!*I received a package of Sharpie Gel Highlighters in order to facilitate an honest review. The opinions where expressed are my own and were in no way influenced by the sponsor. Others experiences may vary.