Unless specifically stated, these rules apply to all giveaways hosted by MommysMemorandum.com (“Giveaways“).
1. Eligibility: Giveaways are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including the District of Columbia) and are 18 years of age or older. Only Giveaways that specify “Open to residents of Canada” are open to individuals who are legal residents of Canada. Only Giveaways that specify “Worldwide” are open to residents of any country.
2. Host: Julee, author and owner, of Mommy’s Memorandum is referred to as the “Host”.
3. Sponsor: The company providing the product is considered to be the “Sponsor” of the giveaway.
4. Entry Period: The start date of any Giveaway is the date the post appears on MommysMemorandum.com. The end date is provided in the description of the specific Giveaway. Unless otherwise stated, the entry end time is midnight MST. Any comments posted after that time will not be considered in the drawing.
5. Entry: Follow the instructions shown on the Giveaway post. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person. Unless otherwise stated, the main entry must be completed or any additional entries will be void.
Mandatory Entry (First entry)
This is required. Please READ the request carefully! Leave a comment with the information asked in the request. This must be done before all other optional additional entries will be valid. Comments such as “Count me in!” or “Enter Me!” will be deleted.
Additional optional entries: Eligible after completing mandatory entry above: You can do any or all of the following for one entry each. Please leave a separate comment for each that you have done. These methods are totally optional.
• Subscribe to my blog via email or RSS and verify the subscription. Current subscribers are eligible too. You can subscribe to my blog feed by email to keep current with any daily posts. If you do subscribe please verify the subscription for it to be valid. I do check the subscriptions
• Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect or Networked Blogs. Already a follower, just leave a comment saying that you are a follower. This can be done by using the Google Friend Connect or Networked blogs. It is easily verified.
• Follow @jonbonjovious on Twitter. Current followers are eligible too, just leave a comment saying that you are a twitter follower. It is easy to follow me on twitter. It lets you get my tweets about new giveaways. I see when you follow. I do return the follow.
• Tweet about this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet (Can tweet twice daily, tweet share button below the posts). Leave a link to your tweet. To do this click on the timestamp of your tweet, then post the URL that you see. You can tweet twice daily until the end of the giveaway, just leave each tweet status in a comment.Please do not tweet back to back.
• Like Mommy’s Memorandum on Facebook. You can find my Facebook on the sidebar.
• FOR 2 EXTRA ENTRIES – Share this giveaway on your favorite social media site, your choice (other than twitter above). Leave me the link to the location. If you use stumble, digg, Facebook, or any social media, post and you are eligible for 2 entries.
• FOR 2 EXTRA ENTRIES –Post my button on your blog and leave a link to your blog. If you have my button on your blog, please replace with the one in the upper right hand corner of the blog to update the link to the new domain.
One person may enter per household and IP address. To keep it fair for everyone, the limit for entries is ONE PERSON PER HOUSEHOLD/IP address. That one person is eligible to complete all the entry methods.
6. Selection of Winner: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Host will use the WordPress Plugin, And the Winner Is… and the comment associated with that Plugin will be selected as the Potential Winner. If entry requirements have been met, the Potential Winner will be contacted via email to the email address provided in the comment. If no email address has been provided, an alternate Potential Winner will be selected. The odds of being selected as a Potential Winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential Winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name and mailing address within 48 hours. If a Potential Winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the Host may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place at random from all entries received during the Entry Period. Limit one (1) prize per household per Giveaway.
Please reply to the notification emails within 48 hours. Check your Spam email folder often. I can not control how the mail servers process your incoming mail. I need a reply in 48 Hours after the sent the notification email. I want to get your prize to you.
I use And the Winner Is…to determine the winner. I believe in random selection and therefore do not monitor the number of times someone can win. If you enter, you have a chance of winning. If you enter more than one giveaway, you have a chance of winning more than one giveaway.
7. Prize (s) No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Host or Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Host or Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Host and/or Sponsor are responsible for all shipping costs. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late,postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f)injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action the Giveaway Entities liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway and in no event shall the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney fees. The entrant waives their right to claim any damages whatsoever.
This policy is valid from 15 February 2010 * This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact Julee_Morrison@yahoo.com * This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. * The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Advertising may be in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements. * The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. * This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest. * To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org