The kiddos have suffered, my husband has been nearly conquered from them and I’ve been introduced to something I could have lived my whole life without experiencing. I’m talking about allergies. Itchy eyes, stuffy nose, sneezing; we’ve had it all!
Thankfully we have Rabbit Air. We have one from a few years back that we love. It takes care of the air downstairs where the kiddos are often. Now, upstairs we’re enjoying the new Rabbit Air MinusA2. We received the Cherry Blossom from the artist series and it is Ah-mazing.
Just feast your eyes on its beauty. Black on white for contrast. The Cherry Blossom design is lovely and Rabbit Air also offers the MinusA2 in a solid black or solid white as well as an exclusive series by Paul Frank.
Beyond the beauty, Rabbit Air has designed the MinusA2 series to either stand alone or be mounted on the wall (floor stand is included and easily removes for wall mount). Regardless of how you choose to mount the unit, it will add personality to any room and decor.
While beauty may be in the eyes of the beholder, the Rabbit Air offers bronze to compliment its sleek, innovative design. It tackles the air like a Super Hero. Just take a peek at what the Rabbit MinusA2 Air Purifier removes:
- Pre-Filter: Large particles, pet hair, Dust, Mold
- Medium Filter: Bacteria, Pollen, Dust particles, Mold
- BioGS HEPA Filter: Fungus, Bacteria, Dust mites, Pollen, Allergens, Household odors, Mold, Dust particles, Tobacco smoke, Greenhouse gases (NOx & SOx), Dander
- Customized Filter:
- Germ Defense: Allergens, Mold, Bacteria, Particles that can carry viruses
- Pet Allergy: Pet dander, Dander that can carry viruses, Bacteria, Pet odors
- Toxin Absorber: Chemical Substances, Off-gassing, Greenhouse gases, Cigarette odor, VOCs, Formaldehyde
- Odor Remover: Tobacco smoke, Household odors, Cooking odors, Pet odors, Musty odors
- Charcoal Based Activated Carbon Filter: Tobacco smoke, VOCs, Chemical substances, Household odors, Cooking odors, Pet odors, Exhaust fumes
It also has some pretty beefed-up purifying.
Indoor air is drawn through the filters 360 degrees around the front panel, and then the clean air is expelled from the back of the unit in an upward direction towards the room. It should be noted that the air coming out is cool in temperature. There are six stages to the purification process.
From the Rabbit Air website:
You can customize your MinusA2 air purifier by choosing from a variety of custom filters that will benefit you most. You have the choice of Germ Defense, Pet Allergy, Toxin Absorber or Odor Remover. Each type of custom filter is specially engineered to trap and reduce different types of germs, chemicals or allergens. The unit also includes a six stage purification system and an activated carbon filter to fight off odors. It is capable of trapping airborne allergens and contaminants down to 0.3 microns in size 99.97% of time.
In addition to looking savvy and purifying the air, there are some great features built in. My husband’s favorite is the Night Light/Mood Light feature. Rabbit Air’s Minus A2 is the only air purifier in the US to feature this built-in light that induces calmness and relaxation. It really is relaxing.
It even has a light-activated sleep mode that detects the brightness in a room and adjusts accordingly. When a room has been dark for three minutes, the unit will go into sleep mode, an ultra-quiet level that still maintains the optimum efficiency. Turn the lights on in the room, and the MinusA2 will resume its normal mode.
I have noticed our allergies diminish when we gather in the room with the Rabbit Air filters. Even just coming inside and sitting on the couch, offers relief almost instantly.
I’m also going to let you in on a little secret. Before the Rabbit Air MinusA2 came into our living room, I was dusting once a day, sometimes twice. Our air is so much cleaner that I have to dust maybe once a week now. That right there proves to me that it really does work and it’s not hype…I can literally see the difference!
If you suffer from allergies, want cleaner air, less dusting, and still be stylin’, I highly encourage you to look into the Rabbit Air MinusA2. It’s changing how we breathe!
Here are some key features and information about the Rabbit Air MinusA2:
- Filtration System: The MinusA2 typically boasts a comprehensive filtration system with multiple filters to capture different types of particles. This may include a pre-filter, medium filter, BioGS HEPA filter, customized filter (depending on the specific model and version), and an optional activated carbon filter for odor and chemical removal.
- Coverage Area: The MinusA2 is designed to purify the air in a specific room or space. The coverage area can vary depending on the model and version, so it’s important to choose a model that suits the size of the room where you intend to use it.
- Quiet Operation: Rabbit Air often emphasizes the quiet operation of its air purifiers. This makes them suitable for use in bedrooms, offices, or other areas where noise levels are a concern.
- Design: The MinusA2 is known for its sleek and customizable design. Some models can be mounted on the wall, allowing users to save floor space.
- Smart Features: Depending on the model, the Rabbit Air MinusA2 may include smart features such as air quality sensors, automatic mode adjustments based on the detected air quality, and remote control capabilities.
- Energy Efficiency: Rabbit Air purifiers are often designed to be energy-efficient, which can be beneficial for long-term use without significantly increasing energy bills.
When considering an air purifier, it’s essential to check the specific model’s specifications, features, and user reviews for the most up-to-date and accurate information. Additionally, consider factors such as the CADR (Clean Air Delivery Rate), maintenance requirements, and replacement filter costs for ongoing use.
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”.