By now you know my kiddos have a thing for banners. They are creative in how we use them..trust me they are more than just something to hang up. Our latest creation was with Banners On The Cheap!
The Divine Miss M was sad to see our Blarney Banner be put away for the year and dreamed of an Easter banner. We worked together to find a picture. Surprisingly The Divine Miss M didn’t pick one that had anything to do with Easter–it’s her, The Beauty Queen and Li’l Man way back when. Then we created a banner:
Then she realized Mother’s Day was coming and so the process started again. Thankfully Banners on the Cheap makes it easy to customize so it’s easy as 1-2-3!
The kiddos determined that since it was Mother’s Day everyone should be included. It was difficult to find a picture with all the kiddos in the picture! We used a Happy Birthday Template on the Banners On the Cheap website and changed the wording and colors. Our final result was this:
Again, the picture is not recent–it’s from 2007, but still a fun one!
We failed to select the option for grommets, but it hangs nicely without them.
Here’s our banner on Mother’s Day:
My kiddos transformed it into a giant card, as they each wrote a note to me–some drew pictures of our family. It was such a touching tribute. I am looking forward to hanging it every year and reading the messages and having new ones added as my family grows.
Banners on the Cheap offers great pricing with 3’x8′ full-color starting at just $28 and 2’x5′ full colored banners starting at only $12!
They have banners for all occasions. The option to customize makes it a banner for anything you can think of–The Divine Miss M thinks we need to get ones for our cat and dog’s birthdays! Can you imagine?
Here are some general points you might find useful when considering Banners on the Cheap:
- Customization: Banners on the Cheap typically allows customers to customize their banners by choosing the size, design, and other specifications.
- Material and Printing Quality: The quality of the banners, including the material used and the printing process, can vary. Check the product details on their website or contact customer service for specific information about the materials they use and the printing quality.
- Online Design Tools: Some banner companies provide online design tools that allow customers to create and customize their banners directly on the website. Check if Banners on the Cheap offers such a feature.
- Pricing: Banners on the Cheap may offer competitive pricing compared to other banner printing services. It’s advisable to check their pricing structure, including any additional fees for customization or expedited shipping.
- Reviews and Testimonials: Before making a purchase, consider looking for customer reviews and testimonials to gauge the experiences of other customers with Banners on the Cheap. This can provide insights into the quality of their products and customer service.
We’re looking forward to thinking outside the box and adding banners to all our special occasions. After all, somewhere at any time, there’s something to celebrate!
Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”.