This is one of the easiest Pecan Pie recipes I’ve come across and it ends with delicious results. Save time and use a prepared pie shell for even easier baking!
It’s Meemaw’s Pecan Pie Recipe from Pure Country Pure Heart.
For a richer flavor in this traditional pecan pie recipe, try using dark corn syrup.
Meemaw’s Pecan Pie Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 pie shell
- 1 cup shelled pecans
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup corn syrup
- ½ cup sugar (I used brown sugar)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- pinch of salt
Meemaw’s Pecan Pie Recipe Directions:
- Pour shelled pecans into the pie shell.
- Mix eggs, syrup, sugar, vanilla, butter or margarine and salt.
- Pour over pecans.
- Bake until firm, about 45 minutes at 350 degrees.