Tired feet? Soak them in this recipe for an invigorating foot bath. It moisturizes, stimulates, and will have your feet ready to flaunt.
Grab your essential oils and take a 20-minute Me-Time power soak!
What you’ll need:
- 4 drops Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- 1 drop Peppermint (Menthapiperita)
- 2 drops Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- 6 drops Frankincense (Boswelliacarteri)
- 1 tablespoon jojoba
- Sprinkle in flower petals (optional)
How to Make an Invigorating Foot Soak
- Combine the essential oils
- Add to jojoba
- Stir into warm water
- Soak foot for 25-20 minutes
Try it with the 9 Steps to a Perfect DIY Pedicure for feet that dazzle!