The best Boston Cream Pie I have ever had was with my mom at a pub in Boston, Massachusetts. My mom makes an incredible one, but from scratch, they take time and a tad of skill.
Miss M loves to be in the kitchen and when my friend, Briana, was sharing a skinny Boston Cream Pie she manipulated that she found on Kraft’s website, I thought this was the perfect chance for Miss M to make dessert!
EASY Boston Cream Pie Cake #Recipe
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 10 pieces
Just four ingredients and no baking make this Boston Cream Pie an easy make. It’s delicious with vanilla filling and decadent chocolate frosting.
- 1 angel food cake, bundt style
- 1 small box (1 oz) of Jello Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- Can of Chocolate Frosting
- Mix instant pudding with cold milk until thickened.
- Slice Angel food cake, horizontally, into three even layers.
- Spread pudding evenly among three angel food cake layers–stacking each layer one after the other.
- Heat can of chocolate pudding in microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir warmed chocolate pudding and then pour over filled, layered angel food cake.
This is truly a very easy dessert that takes just a few minutes to make. Miss M makes it for us a lot!