Time on the internet is something we all do at our house. Google has changed the way we all communicate. I tell my kiddos back when I was small if there was a disagreement we hashed it out–sometimes never really knowing who was right. Now, my kiddos start a debate, and someone says, “Let’s Google it!” and the discussion ends. Just. Like. That.
The internet is a great resource, and with so much information out there, our bookmark tab fills up fast, making it a word search just to find it again. Now, clipix comes along and allows us to organize our favorite web pages into categories. We can create wish lists, recipe folders and more! It’s all stored seamlessly on our dashboard!
If you haven’t heard of Clipix, it’s a free tool that redefines how you organize online. Simply add the “clip” button to your bookmark tab by dragging and dropping. When you want to “clip” something so it will be stored and remembered, just click the “clip button and it will add it to your customized clipboard. From there you can even share your boards with friends and family. It’s sharing made simple.
My weakness is recipes. I created a clipboard on clipix.com for recipes so I can find them without the hunt.
I’ve just started, and I have added a few of the recipes from Mommy’s Memorandum. I plan to branch out and explore some new recipes and add them to the board.
The whole process was easy. I found the recipe. Then I went to the “clip” button on my toolbar and clicked it. A box popped up.
I selected my category: Recipes and then clicked on “add.”
From there I can continue to explore and clip what I feel I might want to come back to or I can share with my friends and family!
Think of the possibilities:
• Shopping (different clipboards for shoes you want, shirts you like, TVs you are comparing)
• Recipes (customized clipboards for desserts, pasta dishes, healthy cooking, etc.)
• Gift ideas (Gifts for Mom)
• Interesting articles you want to read
• Vacation ideas
• Party planning (favor ideas, decorations, different caterers and bakeries)
• Saving funny videos
• Books you want to read
• Movies you want to see
• Fun activities
• Restaurants to try
• Redecorating a room (furniture, paint colors,)
• Building a new house
• There is an iPhone App (take all your clipboards with you on the go and add new clips by taking photos of things you see)
• You can create customized clipboards – create as many as you like for any purpose and rearrange them however you want
• Clipix lets you choose whether you want your clips to be private or if you want to share them with your friends or the whole clipix community.
• Reclip clips, comment on clips, share them on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
• Create a clipboard at any time from within the “Clip” panel (Often you’ll see something you want to save that makes you think of a whole new category of things to save.)
• You will always find new uses for it all the time
Go ahead, try clipix.com. You’re gonna love it!
*This post is brought to you by Clipix.com. All opinions, where expressed, are my own and were in no way influenced by the sponsor. Others experiences may vary.