- When transitioning from one food to another, please remember to introduce the new food gradually so as not to upset your dog’s stomach.
- For the first two days or so, your dog’s meals should be about 75% old food and 25% new food. Mix the two foods together, don’t keep them separated.
- If the first couple of days of the transition goes smoothly, you can mix 50% of your dog’s old food with 50% of the new food on days 3 and 4.
- On days 5 and 6, your dog’s meals should be about 75% new food and only 25% of the old food.
- On day 7 let your dog enjoy 100% of the new Cesar dog food!
Your dog will be excited to experience some of his favorite flavors in a larger, 10-oz can! He won’t be able to pass up these tender, meaty chunks in succulent juices. And you’ll be even more satisfied with the convenient, re-sealable lid. Give them more to love with cesar® meaty selects™ Buy 1, Get 1 Free