All parents want their children to be curious and eager for knowledge, and, as a result, to achieve success in life. Books have always been one of the best means of development. Taking into account the leading role of the book in the development of the child, parents and teachers are faced with the task of teaching to love the book. In this article, you will learn about the benefits of reading books for children and the importance of reading at different ages.
Children love to be read to. It is from parents that the baby hears the first poems and fairy tales, and if parents do not ignore reading even the smallest, then with a very high probability the book will soon become the best friend of the child.
Because A Book:
• expands the child’s view of the world
• introduces everything that surrounds the child: nature, objects, and so on
• it affects the formation of preferences and reading tastes of the child
• develops thinking – both logical and figurative
• expands vocabulary, memory, imagination, and imagination
• teaches you to make sentences correctly.
Children who are regularly read aloud by their parents begin to understand the structure of a literary work (where the beginning is, how the plot unfolds, where the end comes).
Thanks to reading, the child learns to listen – and this is important.
By reading books, the child learns their native language better.
Lauren Grabois Fischer has the perfect collection and all her books teach kids to be proud of who they are and to live a positive and peaceful life.
Children usually look forward to their parents reading to them. Reading aloud is also very important for those children who can already read the book themselves.
Family reading is a guarantee of well-being, a way of communication between parents and children, a method of education, and good leisure.
That is why mom and dad should always have time to read to the children.
Psychologists believe that children who are read books by their parents are emotionally balanced and confident.
This is what happens when reading together:
• Children who are often read to feel close, secure, and safe. Such children are much more comfortable to live than those who are deprived of the joy of reading.
• During the joint reading, children develop a moral attitude to the world. The characters of the books do a variety of things, get into false situations, make decisions – all this the child can discuss with the parent while forming an understanding of good and evil, friendship and betrayal, empathy, duty, honor.
• With active listening, the child vividly imagines what is being narrated, and experiences. During these moments, he develops emotionally and, often identifying with the main character, overcomes his own fears.
• Listening to a literary work, the child inherits various behaviors through the book: for example, how to become a good friend, how to achieve a goal, or how to resolve a conflict. The role of parents here is to help compare situations from a fairy tale with situations that may happen in real life.
Early childhood and pre-school period – time that should not be missed in order to lay the most valuable qualities in the child, because it is at this time that the inner world of the child is formed. And here a good helper is a book that helps to form the child’s worldview, morals, values, and general level of culture. Today’s world is full of opportunities so you can buy books online due to the world’s situation. If you sit and watch TV in the evenings or endlessly disappear in social networks, you will not be able to explain to children why the book is better.