1. The first step is to create a list of intentions with your child. What are their hopes and dreams for the upcoming school year?
2. Next, collect visual images to go with the list of intentions.
3. To accompany the images, add decorative handmade paper scraps, pretty stickers, and attach with Clementine Natural glue.
4. Decorate the vision board using Clementine Art Natural Paint, Markers, and Soy Crayons, and Crayon Rocks to add shading, doodling, and drawing and your child’s personal touches and creative expressions.
5. Let the board dry overnight, then hang in a place where your child can view every day, reinforcing their intentions for the year!