Here I am in Los Angeles. All the way across the country from where I started. Disney has rolled out the red carpet and I’m staying at the Hilton Gardens Inn!
Checking in the hotel has a modern vibe in the lobby, with rich colors and a very posh look.
The rooms are spacious with free WiFi (which I could not connect to), flat panel HD TVs, microwaves and refrigerators. It also has an amazing bed that is SO comfy!
There are plenty of amenities that are standard across Hilton Garden Inn’s 560+ locations – worldwide! Whether you’re traveling to a special vacation or taking a family trip, HGI offers everything you’ll need for a successful, stress-free vacation.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- In-room Keurig brewing system
- Cooked-to-order breakfast
- 24/7 Pavilion Pantry convenience mart
- Fitness Center
- Indoor or outdoor swimming pool & whirlpool (at most locations)
- Full service restaurants (at most locations)
Additionally, HGI’s signature Bed N’Breakfast Deal includes complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast for two adults and two children 12 years old and younger!
Every morning, I ate breakfast in the Great American Grill. It was incredible.
The first morning I had the buffet…fresh fruit, yogurt, pastries, scrambled eggs, omelettes, waffles, pancakes, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns and more!
The next day I ordered Eggs Benedict. It was my first time trying this dish and I was wowed! Why has no one told me about these before!?
Here in Los Angeles, the hotel is close enough that guests can walk just a few blocks to the Walk of Fame, visit Hollywood Blvd, Grauman’s Chinese Theater and more!
There’s a large outdoor pool and a heated whirlpool.
Room service is available and snacks are ready 24 hours a day through the Pavilion Pantry.
The Hilton Garden Inn offers an office for the business professional on the go! It’s a fully equipped business center with A/V equipment, free printing and express mail services.
There are plenty of options of a Hilton Garden Inn for your destination. Check out these great spots:
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago Downtown/Magnificent Mile – receiver of the 2013 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Award
· Set in the River North Neighborhood near Magnificent Mile shopping
· Conveniently located close to Navy Pier, Merchandise Mart, and Chicago’s business loop and theater district
· Easy access to Soldier Field, Wrigley Field, and Museum Campus
· Heated indoor pool & whirpool
· HGI’s largest location in North America
· Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan and within walking distance to shopping, dining and entertainment options at Columbus Circle and Fifth Avenue
· Easy access to popular NYC attractions including Times Square, Intrepid Sea, Air, Space Museum, Carnegie Hall, and much more
· Outdoor terrace
· On-site Empire Steak House restaurant
- Two blocks to the French Quarter
- 18th floor pool deck — heated rooftop swimming pool and fitness room with panoramic views of downtown
- The New Orleans Arena, Louisiana Superdome, New Orleans Museum of Art and New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center are a short cab ride away.
- Breathtaking views of the San Francisco Bay, Skyline and Oakland/Berkeley Hills
- Fitness center, outdoor whirlpool spa
- Just minutes from downtown San Francisco and popular attractions including University of California – Berkeley, Alcatraz Island and AT & T Park
I am excited to share my trip with you and encourage you to join me on my adventure:
I’ll be taking photos, recording videos, putting up posts and buzzin’ through the social media galaxy. I don’t want you to miss a moment so make sure you following me on these social media outlets:
- Mommy’s Memorandum Facebook Page
- Me on Twitter @jonbonjovious
- Me on Instagram
- Me on Pinterest – Disney #MillionDollarEvent Board
Watch my social media channels for these hashtags:
Main Event hash tags:
Other hash tags: