- Evan’s Heavenly – A heavenly oatmeal raisin cookie: the perfect union of mellow, protein-rich spelt and oats, almond meal and cinnamon.
- Trish the Dish – Our “any kind of fruit” crisp topping turns any time into a splurge without the guilt. Nutty oats, whole grains and spices make a delightful gluten-free dessert, breakfast, or snack.
- CJ’s Double Chocolate Cookie Mix – Our gluten-free ”brownie bite” is krinkly, tender, chewy and soft—all those seeming opposites that make brownies so beloved. The secret: superior chocolate and a hint of espresso.
- Phil ‘em Up Cookie Mix – A staff favorite: hearty, happy, healthy and slow-burning gluten-free oatmeal cookies packed with chocolate, coconut and cranberries.
- Shane’s Sweet ‘n Spicy Cookie Mix – Grandma’s favorite molasses crinkle has nothing on this gluten-free version. Nutty oat flour and secret spices give these gems just the right flavor and texture.
We made the Phil’em Up Chocolate Cranberry Cookie Mix.
Miss M got to practice measuring by adding butter and vanilla, then her favorite part, cracking open eggs. From there we mixed the ingredients together and rolled the cookie dough into 1″ balls and placed them on our cookie sheet.
Among Friends are truly delicious! We ate a couple warm and then had some the next day and we just loved every bite!
Among Friends was created by two mothers, and friends, who wanted to provide great-tasting and healthy desserts to their families.
The Among Friends are “from-scratch style” baking mixes. Ours took so little time to prepare and the baking time was just under 10 minutes, making it a great time-saver and convenient way to have your dessert and eat it too!