It’s bebe-o Prenatal Vitamins Review
Finding out your pregnant can be one of the most joyful experiences ever. Typically at the first visit, when your thoughts and hopes are confirmed, a prescription for prenatal vitamins will be given. It’s part of the protocol and a very important part of taking care of yourself and your growing baby.
Prenatal vitamins help ensure your body is getting the necessary nutrients required to grow a healthy baby. The vitamins are typically higher in iron, Calcium, and folic acid. Folic acid is known to prevent neural-tube congenital disabilities such as spina bifida.
The additional iron can result in nausea and constipation.
Recently, for the cost of shipping, I was given the opportunity to try bebe-o prenatal vitamins. When the bottle arrived, I passed it on to a friend who is having a time with morning sickness and had resorted to taking Flintstone Chewable Kid Vitamins.
There was some great hesitation because let’s face it, constipation and nausea just aren’t fun!
After three weeks of taking the bebe-o prenatal vitamins, she is a happy camper. She was ecstatic that the bebe-o vitamins are not a coated vitamin. Instead, they are in a capsule that has no taste and is easy to swallow.
She reports that she has not experienced nausea or constipation since taking the bebe-o prenatal vitamins and that they have actually helped her with her morning sickness. Just to be sure it wasn’t a phase in her pregnancy, she tried one of her other prenatal vitamins, and within the hour…up they came.
The part she doesn’t like particularly is that you take two bebe-o prenatal vitamins twice a day. Four bebe-o prenatal vitamins total. She has her routine down to two in the morning, with breakfast, and two in the evening with dinner. While she initially felt this was a lot to remember, she believes taking the vitamins in smaller doses at a time is allowing her body to absorb the necessary nutrients and not send her into heaves.
From the bebe-o website:
“Research has shown that more than 84% of pregnancies lack most of the nutrients required for a healthy pregnancy.”
In a quick comparison, The bebe-o prenatal vitamins have 24 ingredients of nutrients and minerals in their gentle formula. This is almost twice what her other prenatal vitamins were providing. The bebe-o prenatal vitamins also had more folic acid (600 mcg), vitamins B3, B6, A (4,000 IU), K1, Calcium (250 mg, and it’s NATURAL). They included an Antioxidant and Proprietary Blend and Digestive Enzymes (includes Ginger to help relieve morning sickness). You can view a complete list of ingredients in the bebe-o hypoallergenic prenatal vitamins on their website.
One of the things that makes the bebe-o Prenatal vitamins even more appealing is that they are made with absolutely NO animal ingredients, NO gluten, NO allergens, NO GMOs, no synthetic ingredients, NO artificial colors, NO artificial Flavors and NO preservatives. They are a VEGAN Vitamin with all Natural Ingredients.
Talooza makes bebe-o Prenatal Vitamins, and they genuinely care about their product and those who take their product:
You’ll find their core belief system in print on their website. It reads as follows:
And they Talooza stands behind their product:
In PURITY. The highest quality ingredients don’t come from animals, and they come from plants. That’s why we have searched the globe, from land to sea, for the purest plant-based ingredients and have combined them to create bebe-O.
In NATURE. Sourcing ingredients from raw plant-based whole foods allows for a higher level of enzymes, vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, and fibers. Minimal processing occurs, and nutrients are retained in their ideal and most proven delivery forms.
In SCIENCE. All ingredients used in bebe-O are backed by extensive scientific studies that have been published in peer-reviewed medical journals and supported by health professionals worldwide-to ensure you are receiving the right nutrients at the right amounts every step of the way.
A bottle of bebe-o prenatal vitamins has a manufactured retail price of $38.95, or you can purchase the Pregnancy Term Package for $34.95 per bottle. bebe-o prenatal are available through the bebe-o website
We’ve come a long way in making bebe-o available for you. Try it, and if it’s simply not for you, we offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
bebe-o prenatal vitamins have made a huge difference in my friend’s prenatal vitamin regimen. She’s not looking back.
If you need more reasons to consider bebe-o prenatal vitamins as your choice of prenatal care, here are seven reasons from the bebe-o website:
7 Reasons to Support your Pregnancy with bebe-O
- A Healthy Baby bebe-O’s formula is unique. It combines vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and digestive enzymes all in the same capsule. This ensures nothing in your diet is left out from before conception to nursing.
- Registered by the Vegan Society The purest ingredients don’t come from animals, they come from plants. Whether you are Vegan, vegetarian or neither, bebe-O prenatal vitamins contain the purest raw plant based formula for you and your baby.
- All-Natural No synthetic ingredients, no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors, no harmful chemicals and no gluten. What’s in your Prenatal Supplement?
- A formula for Two Specifically formulated to support you and your baby’s full term before, during and after pregnancy. Contains; 600 mcg Folic Acid to fully develop your baby’s spine and prevent neural tube defects; 250 mg of Calcium to help develop healthy bones; Iron, Vit C, E and B complex for a healthy heart and so much more! Why choose anything else?
5 .No More Morning Sickness With 100 mcg of Ginger and 85.5 mg of Digestive Enzymes, we have taken the extra step to ensure that you wake up every morning loving your pregnancy
- Easy to take Unfortunately, ‘one a day’ vitamins has become nothing but a marketing trend. We understand that convenience is important for you but at bebe-O we believe proper nutrition absorption is more important. Because your baby is developing all day long and not just ‘once a day’, we have split the dosage into 4 smaller easy to swallow vegetable capsules for you to take throughout your day. We recommend 2 in the morning with breakfast and 2 in the evening with dinner. You can even split the capsules and pour the nutrients into a glass of water or juice. How easy is that?
- Guaranteed to Deliver Backed by the best guarantee in the industry. If at any point you are not satisfied with bebe-O, simply return it for your full money back
We appreciate your subscription to Mommy’s Memorandum