While sometimes I use Neti Pots, I’m not a big fan of how they feel. It freaks me out. I’m also not one to use a lot of medications. Nozin doesn’t feel like medicine and it doesn’t make me have to give myself a pep talk before using it. I simply swab a few drops of the Nozin antiseptic inside my nostrils. I am getting better at doing this before volunteering at school or attending holiday concerts where there are kiddos aside from my own.
Nozin Protects the Nose Review
Nozin has been a welcome addition in my world. The weather is cold (still no snow), and I’m battling constant nasal congestion for the first time ever. I like Nozin because it’s a new, all-natural, cold and flu prevention product, clinically proven to fight germs for up to eight hours and can help reduce the risk of infection by cold and flu germs at the site where it is most prevalent – the nose.
Nozin is made of pharmaceutical-grade ethyl alcohol and rich in antioxidant, natural plant-based compounds with antimicrobial properties. It creates a protective barrier to keep the germs away. Due to the alcohol, it is not recommended for children under the age of twelve.
Just the Facts about Nozin:
1. Killing 99.99% of germs – Lab tests show NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® kills 99.99% of common disease-causing germs. – Nozin Research
2. Clinically proven: At US testing centers specializing in antimicrobial and personal care product testing with results interpretation. All studies are statistically designed using Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs) to ensure FDA/EPA regulatory compliance and market success.
3. Nozin lasts up to 8 hours
4. Easy to use – have you seen our POPswabs™? Easy to use and easy to pop into a purse or backpack or carry-on, the Nozin POPswabs are pre-filled ampules that are ready to pop and swab!
5. All-Natural, Zinc-free & Gluten-Free – Backed by years of research, the Nasal Sanitizer® solution is made from a patented formula of the highest grade ethyl alcohol, “mother nature’s disinfectant”, and natural plant-based moisturizing compounds including jojoba and Vitamin E that are rich in healthy antioxidants—more NOZIN® product and ingredient information.
6. Pleasant citrus scent from orange oil
7. Protects the Nose – The nose is a primary portal of entry for infectious germs into your body. Now, NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® antiseptic is specially formulated to help protect this vulnerable facial area.
8. Highly effective, Safe & No Prescription Needed – No prescription is necessary. NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® is safe and effective when used as directed and can be used daily. Many doctors recommend the regular use of the product. See what The Doctors on CBS had to say about Nozin!
9. Part of Your Hygiene Routine – If you are concerned about exposure to harmful germs, you should consider using this product as part of your regular hygiene for you and your family (see “Lesson in Hygiene” by Dr. Richard Bailey). Our scientists invented NOZIN® Nasal Sanitizer® in part to help improve the hygiene of their own families. The product is also ideal for students, office workers, and anyone exposed to crowds. Health-conscious people, such as those who use saline nasal rinses and neti pots, can find NOZIN an easy way to boost their defense while on the go, just as we may use hand sanitizers when soap and water are not available. Also, take a look at the reviews and comments of some customers.
A box of Nozin containing 60+ doses and 30 swabs sells for $14.95 through Nozin’s site. I have also purchased Nozin at Walgreens.*I received Nozin in order to facilitate an honest review. The opinions, where expressed, are my own and were in no way influenced by the sponsor. Others experiences may vary.