I love people! Before my days as a SAHM, I was in Middle Management and sales. I loved my “team”, “Morrison’s Monsters” and miss those folks dearly.
At any rate, I decided to participate and hope you’ll leave a comment so I can come “meet” you!
1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is…..?
Probably a pair of Cole Haan shoes. I love ’em.
2. Have you ever played a team sport?
Yes. I ran track and did swim in High School. I’m a Mom…I’m captain of every team! ;)
3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
Queen Bee, Baby!
4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned?
Um, I’m a huge advocate for sunscreen, however, my past has revealed that my eyeballs do not do well sun-burned!
5. Are you happy?
I suppose I am!
6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
I’m pretty much the slow kiddo on the bus. I usually have to ask one of my kiddos what the heck it means. I, however, don’t think that STD should be the abbreviation for Short-Term Disability.
7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I have lived a lot of places. I do like where we live. I love Utah and it’s diverse landscape. I believe everywhere has potential.
8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you’re full?
Um, have you read my Wednesday Weigh In Posts? I don’t take extreme measure. In fact, it’s pretty safe to say I take no measures to keep from overeating when I am full…hence the Wednesday Weigh Ins.