This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
You’ve gone through choosing the perfect pet and now comes the care and training. At our house, we utilize treats for humans and four-legged fur babies. They are a great incentive and remind us that treats are a reward for good behavior. Our furry family member is Bailey Mae. She is a schweenie and she came to our family on February 13, 2012.
She may only be 8 pounds, but she is a fireball of energy and personality. She can be sassy but offer a treat and she steps up her game.
Treats are a great reward system and Purina’s Waggin’ Train Treats are made with a few simple ingredients. They are real treats made with these 100% high-quality, simple ingredients. All of Purina’s Waggin Train Treats are made with care, from quality-tested, single-sourced, natural ingredients.
Waggin’ Train Treats Come in Three Varieties:
- Jerky Duos – 100% real chicken and sweet potatoes
- Chicken Jerky Tenders – 100% real breasts of delicious chicken
- Chicken Jerky Tenders – 100% real chicken with a hint of brown sugar
Treats are an important part of every dog’s day, but knowing how much and when to treat your pooch can be confusing. Click through to the Get Em Waggin’ page and check out the Treating Guidelines.
Waggin’ Train Treats Treating Tips Checklist
- Only feed the daily recommended amount of treats
- Treats are not a replacement for dog food
- The daily number of pieces is based on your dog’s weight
- Make sure your dog adequately chews the treat pieces
- Treats can be broken into smaller pieces for smaller dogs
- Treats should not exceed 10% of your dog’s daily caloric requirement