I received Nature Valley Granola Cups and Nature Valley Biscuit Sandwiches in exchange for this post. All opinions and my love for granola remain my own.
Nature Valley might be my new BFF with their Granola Cups. It’s like a granola bar on crack.
The basic recipe is oats. Simple. Oats. Those simple oats are made into Granola. Then they’re shaped into cute little cups. So cute.
By all means, we could still call this a Nature Valley Granola Bar. Then some genius came along and decided that cup should be filled with all the goodness.
We are talking Almond Butter. Oh. My!
And Peanut Butter. I freaking love peanut butter!
Then out of a package came this…
Almond Butter Double Chocolate. Be. Still. My. Heart!
You should also know that beneath the crisp granola, there is a layer of chocolate under the mouth-watering filling. Uh-huh. You heard me. Chocolate!
I wish I had taken a picture, but when you open a package, the smell is tempting with its sweet and salty marriage. The granola cup tantalizes with it’s crisp, yet chewy texture. Before I could help myself, I crunched. Then it was gone, and I was, like, welp! Let’s try it again; I didn’t get a picture of the chocolate.
I’m telling you, the chocolate is like a ninja, how it lurks beneath the surface. It’s elusive.
Just believe me, it’s there!
The filling is delicious but not creamy, like pulling the butter from their jars. It’s more firm. Sort of like a stiff creme.
I had to skip dinner because I couldn’t stop eating the Nature Valley Granola Cups. By the second one, I was full.
This meant, by the time I got to the Nature Valley Biscuit Sandwiches, one bite was all I could muster.
It’s unfortunate because I like these too.
The Nature Valley Crisps are more like a traditional Nature Valley Granola Bar, only the texture of the granola is very fine. There is a filling between the biscuits, that is to. die. for.
I tried the Coconut Butter.
It’s a smooth, soft layer of flavor.
They are REALLY good. I saved mine, less one bite, and I’m taking it to work tomorrow. It will taste delicious with my coffee!
Allow me to summarize these two amazing products from Nature Valley:
Nature Valley Granola Cups
- Crunchy granola cups cradle a scoop of delicious almond or smooth peanut butter filling, topped with nuts, and dipped in a chocolate-flavored coating for a satisfying, multi-texture snack.
- Nature Valley Granola Cups contain no artificial flavors, colors, and sweeteners, and no corn syrup. They are available in three satisfyingly sweet and savory flavors: Almond Butter Double Chocolate (new), Peanut Butter Chocolate, and Almond Butter.
- Nature Valley Granola Cups are available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $4.49.
Nature Valley Biscuit Sandwiches
- Nature Valley Biscuit Sandwiches are made with two natural whole grain oat toasted biscuits, filled with indulgent, creamy coconut or nut butter filling.
- Nature Valley Biscuit Sandwiches contain at least 13g of whole grain per serving and are available in four flavors: Coconut Butter (new), Cocoa Almond Butter, Almond Butter, and Peanut Butter.
- Nature Valley Biscuit Sandwiches are available nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.89.
Seriously, find them on the shelves and bring them home. Nature Valley Granola Cups and Nature Valley Biscuits are delicious!