Jennifer Aniston is the spokesperson for AVEENO and celebrity make-up artist, Angela Levin, offers beauty tips on how to duplicate her première look for her new movie, Horrible Bosses 2.
- I started the day by hydrating Jen’s skin with AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Daily Moisturizer SPF 15. It truly makes a big difference for make-up application—not only does it help moisturize the skin, but also evens skin tone and texture.
- I proceeded by applying a small amount of foundation using CHANEL Perfection Lumière Velvet in 40 Beige using my fingers instead of a brush with a circular motion to blend the make-up into her skin.
- For her eyes I used all four colors of CHANEL Tisse Mademoiselle, applying the gold shade on her eye lids. I used La Ligne De CHANEL Duo as the top eye liner and CHANEL Le Crayon Yeux in Brun Cuivre as the lower liner, and finished off with three layers of Black CHANEL Mascara Intense.
- I then applied Le Blush Crème De CHANEL in Cheeky on her cheeks and CHANEL Rouge Coco in Adrienne on her lips.
- To finish the look I dusted CHANEL Les Beiges Bronzer in N50 over her face.
- Since the dress revealed her shoulders, I mixed AVEENO® Daily Moisturizing Lotion with CHANEL Soleil Tan De CHANEL Liquid Bronzer to bronze and moisturize skin – creating her signature California glow.