Have you recently moved into a new home and haven’t checked your electrical wiring?
Having a safe and secure home is important for you and your family.
If you have recently moved or have been living in your home for a while now, having your electrical wiring checked is essential for your safety and your family’s safety.
Wires that are worn out and left exposed can lead to home fires and in most cases electrocution.
The leading cause of the ignition of residential electrical fires is exposed wire cables without sufficient insulation (31%).
To prevent any devastating disasters from happening, you need to periodically check your home wiring keep in mind the rewire house cost.
Your home wiring should be the last thing you have to worry about.
In this guide, we will go over with you why it’s important to periodically be checking your electrical wiring to keep you safe.
Home Electrical Fires
The leading cause of home fires is exposed wires without enough insulation, and according to firerescue1, this counts for a total of 31% of all home electrical fires.
With more than 20,000 reported home electrical fires throughout the UK, it’s clear to see home fires pose a major risk.
House fires can lead to serious damage to property, and leave you with very high repair costs.
Electrical fires can go out of hand and lead to serious injuries, and deaths in some serious cases.
This is why it’s very important to have your electrical wiring periodically checked.
For many, it might not seem necessary, and you might think that it won’t affect you.
Prevention is key for your safety, and it’s better to have peace of mind knowing your home or business is securely covered with the best home inspection services.
The first step is to take an Electrical Inspection Report (EICR), a specialized inspection of your property’s electrical wiring.
A qualified electrician will be assigned to inspect all your wiring and appliances to make sure there are no faulty appliances or exposed wires, to keep you and your family safe from dangerous hazards.
We are all aware of how electricity is useful in our lives.
When you have wires left exposed and unattended, you risk being electrocuted.
When current from electricity is passed through our bodies, it can cause severe pain and trauma.
In most cases, the voltage from house wiring is high enough to cause serious damage and even lead to death.
This puts you and your family at risk if you don’t periodically check your home wiring.
Be sure to have your wires and appliances in your home checked regularly to save you from serious burns and injuries from electrocution.
Your saving yourself from trips to the hospital and unwanted ridiculous medical bills.
There are so many problems that can arise when you forget to have your home inspected.
It’s important to have your home ensured with a qualified inspection, get in touch with us today to join others who have made the best decision for their homes.